| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paranaiba in September is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry. Only 52.9mm (2.1in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Paranaiba September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Paranaiba, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Paranaiba:
- Goiania, Brazil - 394.3 kms (245 miles) NNE
- Ipameri, Brazil - 386.7 kms (240.3 miles) NE
- Rio Verde, Brazil - 200.3 kms (124.5 miles) N
- Catalao, Brazil - 379.6 kms (235.9 miles) ENE
- Capinopolis, Brazil - 204 kms (126.7 miles) ENE
- Uberaba, Brazil - 342 kms (212.5 miles) E
- Franca, Brazil - 402.8 kms (250.3 miles) ESE
- Catanduva, Brazil - 280.6 kms (174.4 miles) SE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 427 kms (265.3 miles) ESE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 428.8 kms (266.5 miles) SE
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 403.8 kms (250.9 miles) SSE