| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paranaiba in October is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry. Some 122.7mm (4.8in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Paranaiba October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Paranaiba, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Paranaiba:
- Goiania, Brazil - 394.3 kms (245 miles) NNE
- Ipameri, Brazil - 386.7 kms (240.3 miles) NE
- Rio Verde, Brazil - 200.3 kms (124.5 miles) N
- Catalao, Brazil - 379.6 kms (235.9 miles) ENE
- Capinopolis, Brazil - 204 kms (126.7 miles) ENE
- Uberaba, Brazil - 342 kms (212.5 miles) E
- Franca, Brazil - 402.8 kms (250.3 miles) ESE
- Catanduva, Brazil - 280.6 kms (174.4 miles) SE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 427 kms (265.3 miles) ESE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 428.8 kms (266.5 miles) SE
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 403.8 kms (250.9 miles) SSE