| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paranaiba in April is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 81.8mm (3.2in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Paranaiba April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Paranaiba, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Paranaiba:
- Goiania, Brazil - 394.3 kms (245 miles) NNE
- Ipameri, Brazil - 386.7 kms (240.3 miles) NE
- Rio Verde, Brazil - 200.3 kms (124.5 miles) N
- Catalao, Brazil - 379.6 kms (235.9 miles) ENE
- Capinopolis, Brazil - 204 kms (126.7 miles) ENE
- Uberaba, Brazil - 342 kms (212.5 miles) E
- Franca, Brazil - 402.8 kms (250.3 miles) ESE
- Catanduva, Brazil - 280.6 kms (174.4 miles) SE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 427 kms (265.3 miles) ESE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 428.8 kms (266.5 miles) SE
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 403.8 kms (250.9 miles) SSE